Indian Head Masage can help with:
- Healthy skin
- Relieves insomnia, mental and physical strain. Relieves tension, headaches, neck and back pain.
- Alleviates stress and promotes relaxation and general well-being
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage, helping remove toxins to boost the immune system
- Restores joint mobility, improving circulation which lifts energy
- Reaches energy centres where tension accumulates, revitalising the whole body
- Stimulates hair growth
- Good for office workers who suffer from aching shoulder
- Releases stagnant energy
- Lymphatic drainage to head and neck helping eliminate waste material from the body
This is a traditional seated massages of the shoulders, neck, scalp and face. Indian head massage is a traditional highly effective massage which was practised in ancient India and Asian countries over 5000 years ago.
Excellent for relieving stress and promotes relaxation. It is also good for general well-being. It has similar benefits to reflexology because the organs are also linked to nerves in the head, so giving the whole body an MOT. All the organs of the body are then able to release harmful toxins to help the body avoid many illnesses. It works on physical and psychological levels to de-stress the body.
Treatment lasts approximately 30 minutes.This massage can be performed fully clothed if you would prefer.
for 45 minute session